The Catholic Gentleman Pocket Rosary was custom designed by us, through a collaboration with the Catholic Woodworker, for all men. This premium pocket Rosary has been handcrafted in the USA by skilled Catholic artisans.
Honoring St. Joseph with exclusive artwork on the front of the centerpiece with the traditional phrase Ite Ad Joseph "Go to Joseph".
The reverse side showcases the often forgotten devotion to the 3 Hearts of Jesus, Mary, and Joseph. Through the Sacred Heart of Jesus, pierced, crowned with thorns, but aflame with love, we see His unending and boundless love for us. In the Immaculate Heart of Mary, we witness the love of a mother, pierced with sorrow, but crowned in roses. In the Chaste Heart of Joseph, we see the heart of a protector, strengthened by his staff that blooms with flowers—a symbol of his faith and steadiness.
This Handmade Rosary Features:
- Premium, Catholic Gentleman Original Genuine Silicon Bronze (St. Joseph/3 Hearts Devotion) Centerpiece
- Ornate Silicon Bronze Premium Pardon Crucifix
- Bold Bronze Metal Bead Caps
- Super Durable Black Paracord
- Striking Black Hail Mary Beads
Timeless 10mm Dark Madre de Cacao Our Father Beads
Indulgences of the Pardon Crucifix:
These indulgences have been declared upon the Pardon Crucifix by Pope St. Pius X in 1905, and have been approved in the pardon of the living and the souls in Purgatory in 1907. (Never forget to pray for souls in Purgatory!)
- Whoever carries on his person the Pardon Crucifix, may thereby gain an indulgence.
- For devoutly kissing the Crucifix, an indulgence is gained.
- Whoever says one of the following invocations before this crucifix may gain each time an indulgence: “Our Father who art in heaven, forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us.” “I beg the Blessed Virgin Mary to pray to the Lord our God for me.”
- Whoever, habitually devout to this Crucifix, will fulfill the necessary conditions of Confession and Holy Communion, may gain a Plenary Indulgence on the following feasts: On the feasts of the Five Wounds of our Lord, the Invention of the Holy Cross, the Exaltation of the Holy Cross, the Immaculate Conception, and the Seven Sorrows (Dolors) of the Blessed Virgin Mary.
- Whoever, at the moment of death, fortified with the Sacraments of the Church, or contrite of heart, in the supposition of being unable to receive them, will kiss this Crucifix and ask pardon of God for his sins, and pardon his neighbor, will gain a Plenary Indulgence.
In addition, His Holiness Pope Pius X, has declared that the Indulgence attached to the Pardon Crucifix are applicable to the souls in Purgatory. The Pardon Crucifix is a very powerful “weapon” which the devil must truly hate.